Thread: Melinda Metz - Fingerprints series [1-7] | 2001| 3.88MB | PDF | Mediafire

Threaded View

Thanks

mf Melinda Metz - Fingerprints series [1-7] | 2001| 3.88MB | PDF | Mediafire

1. Gifted Touch
    Sometimes, when I touch things, words fill my head. Words that feel like thoughts--thoughts that are inside of me...but not mine.I used to think I was crazy. Used to.I'm starting to wonder if there's a reason for all the voices that tangle together in my mind. And if I'm right, then it's not my sanity I'm worried about--it's my life.

2. Haunted

This power that I have -- this ability to reach inside people's minds and know their thoughts...

Anthony says it's a gift.But ever since this "gift" started, my life has been in danger.And now someone I care about is in trouble because of me.Where is he?

3. Trust Me
    It was Anthony who helped me understand what I can do-who showed me that I wasn't crazy.He doesn't understand that the answers I found aren't what either one of us expected-and the truth could hurt me as much as it hurts him.

4. Secrets
    Rae Voight has a problem. Thoughts are running through her mind that aren't hers. Is she going crazy? Or could something else-something even stranger -- be going on? As Rae unravels the mystery of where these thoughts are coming from, she also unlocks terrifying secrets of her past, including the truth about her dead mother. But knowing the truth may not be a good thing for Rae. If she's not careful, it might get her killed.

5. Betrayed
    It all started with strange thoughts racing through her mind and a bomb that nearly killed her. Now Rae's searching for the truth -- about herself, her mother, and the danger she can't escape. But all of Rae's searching can't answer the most important question: who wants her dead?

Rae is about to come face-to-face with the person who has been after her -- or so she thinks.

6. Revelations
    When Rae touches your fingerprints, she knows your thoughts. And everybody has thoughts that no one else should ever know.

When Rae finally discovers who is out to kill her, she must find facts about the past to protect herself -- and quick.

Hidden Content

7. Payback (highlight to see text)

"Just want to get over it. she touches your fingerprints. She knows your thoughts.Yana was my best friend -- and Yana wanted me dead.
    I should hate her for what she tried to do. But the people who stole what she loved most -- they did the same to me.
    Yana still wants revenge, and she doesn't want my help. Can I really let her walk into a trap?
    (highlight till here)

Hidden Content
    [HIDE-THANKS]Hidden Content [/HIDE-THANKS]
    Last edited by Aglaea; 08-04-2012 at 07:53 AM.
    AsteropÍ. Αστεροπη. Star-Eyed | Star-Faced.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Aglaea For This Useful Post:

ailadi (08-05-2012), baltaila (08-05-2012), damnutznow (08-06-2012), egirl107 (08-04-2012), helloyou (08-04-2012), Jacey2381 (10-16-2020), lola-b (08-04-2012), loriwasapm (08-04-2012), meike (08-04-2012), sigh (08-04-2012), wyldberry (08-04-2012), xairs (08-05-2012)

Thread Information